The England under 21 player Tom Ince rejected a move to Cardiff earlier in the summer, but Huw Jenkins, the chairman of Swansea City, is quite optimistic regarding the scopes of luring him to Liberty Stadium. Swansea is hatching a plan to take Blackpool winger Tom Ince during the January transfer window.
Earlier in October, a leading website reported that Tottenham is getting ready for a £ 5 million January move for Tom Ince, even though he had already a rejected a Cardiff offer in July. But Huw has revealed that Liberty Stadium squad is now planning to reestablish their interest in Ince when the January transfer window opens.
While speaking to a leading UK based tabloid, Swansea chairman said that Tom Ince is a very good young player and he is the one they are looking for to get in this summer. They would talk to Blackpool once again. He knows their chairman Karl Oyston and when the time is right they would make contact and see what could be done.
In the meantime, Swansea defender Angel Rangel is expecting a good result in their crunch clash with Fulham on Saturday. Swansea’s official website stated that Angel Rangel told that they have done well at Fulham in the past few seasons. It has clicked for them in the past 2 matches there – they played quite well – and hopefully they could make it 3 on the trot.